The modern and multi-functional Creative Room covers 38m² and is located on the first floor of the guest house. It provides an ideal setting for creativity, new thoughts and ideas, and for developing innovative processes. It is a great place to find and visualize new or promising approaches. The room is also perfect for seminars with up to 12 participants plus one lecturer. Thanks to its flexible seating, other meeting formats and presentation options are also possible.
- Multi-functional wall design (chalk, magnet, pens...)
- Presentation case can be booked separately
- Flexible presentation table for moderating
- Variable stools for e.g. small groups
- Seminar seating for approx. 12 people (standard seating)
- Row seating for approx. 20 people
- Conference table for approx. 14 people
- 64-inch TV with HDMI input can be used for presentations (please bring your own cable)
- Large cupboard for storing furniture that is not required
- Separate kitchen on the ground floor can be booked for catering services
- Beverage vending machine available next to the kitchen
The key to the Creative Room is issued by the house staff on site. Please contact them in advance to book the room and make an appointment to pick up the key.
Before leaving the room, please take a moment to restore the standard seating arrangement. Many thanks in advance.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know. We will do our best to find a convenient solution.
Enquiries and bookings:
For more information or to book the room, please contact Sofia Sauer.
(Phone: +49 921/55-5847, E-mail: email@example.com).